- Frankfort, KY 46.5% ABV
- The first commercially successful single barrel. Made from Buffalo Trace’s higher rye mash bill #2. Nutmeg, spices, dry vanilla, hints of honey, strong caramel and corn.
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Bottled In Bond
- Frankfort, KY 50% ABV
- Aged exclusively in Warehouse C. Lightly toasted oak, with dried figs, butterscotch, tobacco and spice.
Elmer T. Lee
- Frankfort, KY 45% ABV
- Made from Buffalo Trace’s #2 high rye mash bill. Vanilla, clove, old leather, fruit and honey with a light spiciness.
Evan Williams 2007
- Bardstown, KY 43.3% ABV
- Mash bill of 75% corn, 13% rye, and 12% barley. Dark caramel, sweet oak, charred wood, spicy with honey, apple and orange.
Ezra B 12 Yr
- St. Louis, MO* 49.5% ABV
- Replaces the 15 year expression. Charcoal filtered. Baking spice, red berries, toffee, pepper, oak with a mellow finish.
- Lawrenceburg, KY 50% ABV
- High rye bourbon from a labeled “B” mash bill of 60% corn, 35% rye, and 5% malted barley and a labeled “V” yeast strain added. Fruity aromas with notes of honey, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Clermont, KY 47.5% ABV
- Beam’s top 1% hand selected and individually unique. Caramel, mild oak, hint of corn, orange peel with a dry finish.
John J. Bowman
- Fredericksburg, VA * 50% ABV
- Triple distilled for the first time at the Buffalo Trace Distillery. Toffee, leather, touch of figs, almonds and a long dry finish.
Knob Creek 9 Yr
- Clermont, KY 60% ABV
- Bottled at a higher proof for more pronounced flavors and smoky aroma. Deep and complex flavors of vanilla, nuts, oak, caramel, smoke.
Rebel Yell 10yr Single
- St. Louis, MO* 50% ABV
- Wheated Bourbon sourced for Luxco from Heaven Hill. Charred Oak, orange spice, pecan, with pepper on the finish.
Rock Hill Farms *
- Frankfort, KY 50% ABV
- Dark chocolate, tobacco, leather and a hint of marshmallow.
- Lawrenceburg, KY 55% ABV
- Matured in the deepest #4 “alligator” char barrels. A balance of rich, creamy toffee and vanilla.
- Fairfield, CA* 47% ABV
- Distilled in KY. 70% corn, 10% rye, 135 malted barley. Straw, peeled bananas, clove, sugary raisins and lightly spiced pepper.
Wilderness Trail Wheat B.I.B
- Danville, KY 50% ABV
- 64% corn, 24% wheat, 12% malted barley. Mild oak, pecans, burnt vanilla, hint of leather
Willett Pot Still Reserve
- Bardstown, KY* 47% ABV
- Made its first appearance on the market in 2008. Floral nose with citrus and lots of honey and a herbal finish.
Wyoming Whiskey Single Barrel #760
- Kirby, WY 44% ABV
- Brown sugar, caramel, vanilla, toasted grain, dark sweeets and light oak.
1792 Single Barrel
- Bardstown, KY 49.3% ABV
- Butterscotch, citrus, almonds, ginger, bite and heat of a rye.