- Eigashima Distillery 40% ABV
- A blend of malt and grain whiskies. Lemongrass, light hint of spicy rye grain, dried apricot and sweet cereals.
Akashi Single Malt
- Eigashima Distillery 46% ABV
- Dried with peat and aged in ex-bourbon and ex-sherry barrels. Herbal, earthy sweet spices, orchard fruits with a subtle smokiness.
Akashi – Sherry Cask
- Eigashima Distillery 50% ABV
- Aged 2 years in Sherry barrels, then finished in ex-bourbon barrels 3 yrs. Black cherries, balsamic, mandarin oranges, peppermint & hints of smoke
Chichibu Ichiro’s Malt & Grain
- 46.5% ABV
- A heart of Ichiro’s single malt blended with the major whiskies of the world, Scotch, Irish, Canadian, and Bourbon aged 3-5 yrs in country and 1-3 on site. Apricot, toffee, meyer lemon, vanilla cream, gingerbread, pepper and honey.
Hakushu 12 Yr
- 43.5% ABV
- One of the worlds highest distilleries located in the Japanese Southern Alps. Light, grassy with green fruits and sweet poached pears.
Hibiki Harmony Blend
- 43% ABV
- Drawn from 5 different casks of malt whiskies from the Yamazaki and Hukushu distilleries, and a grain whisky from the Chita distillery. Floral with a honey-like sweetness, orange peel, and white chocolate.