- Bardstown, KY 46.85% ABV
- Made from Barton’s signature high rye recipe. Unmistakable spice mingles with sweet caramel and vanilla.
1792 Full Proof
- Bardstown, KY 62.5% ABV
- Barton’s 1792 at Cask Strength. Buttery with intense vanilla, caramel, dried cherries and light smoke.
1792 High Rye
- Bardstown, KY 47.15% ABV
- Highest Rye percentage in mash than other Barton products. Vanilla extract, candied orange peel, rye spice with a touch of heat.
1792 Bottle in Bond
- Bardstown, KY 50.% ABV
- 7th release of Barton’s special edition offerings. Hints of spice, almond, nutmeg with heavy dry oak notes
- Clermont, KY 40% ABV
- Light bodied, high rye bourbon. “Artfully aged to taste” by Beam. Tea, peppermint, spicy, peppery, some honey, citrus overtones, clean finish.
Belle Meade Sherry Cask Finished Bourbon
- Nashville, TN* 45% ABV
- Aged 9 years in bourbon barrels and finished in Oloroso sherry casks. Sherry sweetness with plum, molasses, brown sugar, caramel and spice.
Belle Meade Sour Mash
- Nashville, TN* 45.2% ABV
- Sharp Spiciness, vanilla, light floral and citrus and molasses.
Belle Meade Cognac Cask Finished Bourbon
- Nashville, TN* 45% ABV
- Aged 6-9 years in bourbon barrels and finished in XO Cognac barrels. Fruity sweetness, honeysuckle, brown sugar.
Bib & Tucker 6 Yr
- Sonoma, CA* 46% ABV
- A mash bill of 70% corn, 26% rye, and 4% malt. Double distilled and filtered ala Tennessee bourbon. Strong vanilla, fresh cut grass, wet stone, leather and a hint of sweetness that evolves into spicy, chest-nutty taste.
- Louisville, KY* 45% ABV
- A mash bill of 68% corn, 28% rye, and 4% malted barley. Gentle spiciness, oak, maple, and nutmeg with a long dry, toffee finish.
Bulleit Barrel Strength
- Louisville, KY* 61.7% ABV
- High Rye mash bill, un-cut
Bulleit “Blenders select”
- Louisville, KY* 50% ABV
- A blend of 3 9yr distillates selected by Master blender Eboni Major. Dried fruit, honey, vanilla bean, finish of sweet cream & toasted oak.
Bulleit 10 Yr
- Louisville, KY* 45.6% ABV
- An annual release with a mash bill of 68% corn, 28% rye, 4% malted barley. Rich oaky aromas, dried fruits, vanilla, and a long smoky finish.
Copper Sea Excelsior
- Hudson Valley, NY 48% ABV
- A mash bill of 55% corn, 35% rye,10% malted barley then aged in New York oak barrels for less than a year. Musty haystack, baking spice, cola, and a dry lingering spice finish.
David Nicholson Reserve
- St. Louis, MO* 50.% ABV
- Apple skins, earthy, heavy rye spiciness with brown butter.
- Baraboo, WI. 48.% ABV
- Grain to glass distillery with locally sourced grains. Iced tea, orange, walnuts and earthy tones.
Duke Small Batch
- Lawrenceburg, KY* 44% ABV
- Blended to replicate and honor the taste and profile preferred by John Wayne. Maybe! Sweet charred oak, roasted nuts, leather with hints of banana taffy, pepper, spice, and crème caramel.
Four Roses Small Batch
- Lawrenceburg, KY 45% ABV
- Four original and limited mature bourbons blended together. Rich, spicy flavors, sweet fruity aroma, hint of sweet oak and caramel.
45th Parallel Straight
- New Richmond, WI 49.2% ABV
- Full circle production all within a 8 mile radius. Sweet Graininess, hints of cinnamon and hot spice.
Grand Traverse Straight
- Grand Traverse MI 45% ABV
- 60% corn, 30% rye, 10% malted barley Smoky hardwood, nutmeg, caramel, vanilla bean & cigar box
Henry McKenna 10 yr B.I.B.
- Bardstown, KY 50% ABV
- Single barrel release by Heaven Hill. Distinct rye spice, mint, orange peel, touch of menthol & citrus.
- Tullahoma, TN* % ABV
- A mash bill of 73% corn, 18% rye, 9% barley. Standard bourbon nose of vanilla and caramel with a spiced wood finish.
I.W. Harper 15yr
- Tullahoma, TN* 43% ABV
- 13% Rye in the mash bill, sourced from Heaven Hill. Dark fruit, spice, cinnamon, grain.
John Drum Private Stock
- Bardstown KY* 50.5% ABV
- Owned by Willett Distilling Co. Sweet caramel, hint of custard, tobacco and leather.
- Burdett, NY 45.5% ABV
- A mash bill of 70% corn, 20% rye, 10% malted barley then finished in local Chardonnay barrels. Earthy, tobacco, leather and dark fruits with a buttery round finish.
Old Ezra 7 year Barrel Strength
- Bardstown, KY* 58.5% ABV
- Sourced from either Heaven Hill or Barton. Dark fruits, nutmeg, honey, spice & brown sugar.
Old Forester Classic
- Louisville, KY 43% ABV
- Originally created in 1870 “America’s First Bottled Bourbon”. Sharp, sweet, strong floral character, with mint, tobacco, sweet corn, spice, oak and orange notes.
Old Forester 1870 Original Batch
- Louisville, KY 45% ABV
- 3 barrels from different production dates, entry proofs, and age profiles. Clove, cinnamon, nutmeg with citrus fruits and soft lingering finish.
Old Forester 1897 Bottled In Bond
- Louisville, KY 50% ABV
- 2nd release in the Whiskey Row Series that honors the Bottled-In-Bond Act. Oak, leather, and smoke on the nose with a minty strong rye finish of toffee, caramel, fudge and peppermint.
Old Forester Statesman
- Louisville, KY 47.50% ABV
- Named from the 2017 The Kingsman: The Golden Circle movie. Cooked cherries, light oak, stone fruit, and toasted marshmallows.
Old Forester Prohibition 1910
- Louisville, KY 46.5% ABV
- 2nd barreling of mature O. F. bourbon in a heavy char barrel. Sweet oatmeal raisin cookie, toffee, cedar and a evolving spice.
Old Forester Prohibition 1920
- Louisville, KY 57.5% ABV
- Dark caramel, coriander, green peppercorn, long smoky finish and a graham cracker sweetness.
Old Forester Signature 100 Proof
- Louisville, KY 50% ABV
- Hand-picked barrels with a mash bill of 72% corn, 18% rye, 10% barley. Sweet, creamy laced with chocolate and oak.
Old Pogue Masters Select
- Maysville, KY* 45.5% ABV
- Resurgence of Old Pogue distillery of the 1900’s. Cotton candy, wintergreen, mint and spices
Pure Kentucky XO
- Bardstown, KY* 53.5% ABV
- Part of the Willett Small Batch Boutique Bourbon Collection. Spicy rye with leather, big vanilla followed by wood and some saltiness.
- Austin, TX* 42% ABV
- A blend of IN. TN., and KY. bourbons then re-barreled in Texas. Creamy with sweet sugar, cola, and rich pepper tones with an easy finish.
Remus Repeal Reserve
- Lawrenceburg, IN 47% ABV
- Blend of 3 different MGP high rye bourbons. Toasted corn, nutmeg, dark fruit, honey, spice, and oak.
Rough Rider Double Cask
- Balting Hollow, NY 45% ABV
- A mash bill of 60% corn, 35% rye, 5% barley, with a 2nd maturation in used Merlot and Chardonnay casks. Perfume, herbal, smooth creamy with a sherry, and vanilla cola finish.
- Bardstown, KY* 50.05% ABV
- Part of the Willett Small Batch Boutique Bourbon Collection. Spicy, mint, classic caramel and vanilla with lite cedar notes.
Sonoma County West of Kentucky #3
- Sonoma, CA 46.5% ABV
- Midwest corn, Canadian rye, Wyoming malted barley. Subtle wintergreen, clove, baking spice, and vanilla.
- Las Vegas, NV 50% ABV
- Sourced from MPG of Indiana with a 36% rye Bourbon Mash Bill. Heavy spice, toasted brown sugar, sweet molasses & tobacco.
Two James Grass Widow
- Detroit, MI * 45.5% ABV
- 36% rye aged in new oak then finished in ex-madeira barrels. Roasted cashews, almonds with intense spice both sweet and hot.
Wilderness Trail Small Batch B.I.B
- Danville, KY 50% ABV
- 64% corn, 24% rye, 12% malted barley. Cracked pepper, sugary fruits, graham cracker, sweet mesquite smoke
Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select
- Versailles, KY 45.2% ABV
- A mash bill of 72% corn, 18% rye, 10% barley. Triple copper-pot distilled. Rich dried fruits, mint, vanilla, tobacco spice, toffee, caramel, citrus and cocoa notes with a crisp clean finish.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- Versailles, KY 45.2% ABV
- Matured in separate, charred barrels with the 2nd barrel deeply toasted. Vanilla and cigar leaf nose with a chocolate, oak dryness.