Copper Sea Raw Rye
- Hudson Valley, NY 45% ABV
- 75% raw, un-malted rye, 25% malted barley. Honey, cucumber, pepper, creamy malted grain with sweet floral notes.
High West Silver Whiskey – OMG Pure Rye
- Park City, UT 49.3% ABV
- Big and complex fruit nose with citrus, grain, and herbal spiciness with a lemon finish.
High West Silver Whiskey – Western Oat
- Park City, UT 40% ABV
- A un-aged oat whiskey with a mash of 85% oats, 15% malted barley – akin to a blanco tequila. Copper pot distilled by High West. Botanical and floral with dried banana, oatmeal cookie, and tart green apples.
- Three Oaks, MI 45% ABV
- Same mash bill as Last Feather, heavy rye with a healthy dose of wheat then aged for less than 24 hours in new white oak barrels. Sweet nose with grain and banana peel.
Two James White Dog
- Detroit, MI 50.5% ABV
- 100% locally sourced un-aged rye. Heavy grain with cereal, hints of rye and a smooth finish.