4.8% ABV 12 IBU – Pale malt and flaked maize balance against American hops to deliver a rich, smooth, golden beer. Bright pale gold and very light on the palate, Misty’s won’t disappoint!
8.2% ABV 40 IBU – A big caramel malt base supports huge additions of Calypso and Lemondrop hops. Tropical and citrus flavors mingle with a somewhat spicy rye character, lingering into the finish.
8.3% ABV 60 IBU – Bold, citrusy, and tropical West Coast IIPA with a solid malt base, our big Bill finishes with Centennial and Chinook hops.
– Aged for 10 months in Rittenhouse Rye barrels, it has picked up a significant amount of whiskey and wood character, along with all of the complexity that goes with it. Bold, black, and smoothly subdued for such a high alcohol beer. Hints of oak, cocoa, vanilla and coconut meld with the dark roasted flavors of the malt. Roasted, Dark, chocolate, bourbon-like and intense, without being sweet and syrupy.
– Roasted malts and fresh ground coffee make it pleasing to the nose, silky smooth oats and chocolate malt make it a pleasure to drink.
– A hop-forward West Coast style IPA, Joe’s solid malt and bitterness give way to the clean, bright citrus and pine aroma and flavor of Centennial and Chinook hops.
– Hazy coppery amber. Sweet aromas of malt and wheated bourbon. Plums and dried dark fruits along with baked apples. Notes of early spring blossoms blended with autumn fruits. Sweet caramel-honey and bready wheat malt. Significant bourbon character from Woodford Reserve, Heaven Hill, and Elijah Craig barrels. Creamy texture and full bodied. Warming alcohol strength.
– Known as a ‘super’ Saison due to her strength, Marilyn’s delicious peppery/citrusy complexity is derived from the addition of pink, black, and white peppercorns, as well as a dose of dried orange peels at the end of the brew. Golden and light, but strong and bold, it finishes with a delightful aroma and very dry finish.
– This is our flagship American pale ale, featuring light and citrusy notes in the flavor and aroma, finishing with Mosaic and Citra hops.